Ocean revive s206 24" depth. Clam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keyz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Keyz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
29
Reaction score
5
Location
NYC
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last time I kept a reef tank I needed metal halides to keep a clam and most LED fixtures were DIY and weren't even sure if SPS would thrive. This time I have 2 OR206's and would love to keep one. Can I? And which one(s) should I look at for my first one? I also read to stay away from smaller ones since they have lower survival rate, is this worth worrying about with stable parameters? I prefer a species that stays in the sand but am open to any that I am able to keep. Thanks!

65g
36 long
24 deep
 
For what's it's worth I have a 57 gallon which is 20" tall and a 6 bulb t5. I've had a deresa on my sand bed for over a year and it's doing great
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new