Ocean revive settings

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine running at 23% blues and 8% full spec but keep in mind I have Mounted in a short canopy so they are only about 6 in from the water on my 75 gallon tank.

Roughly half way down the tank i get 300-325 par.

I’ve had these lights for 2 years and they are decent for the price. I’ll be upgrading to Radion g4 pros this weekend tho.

Jcbueno

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over a 6 months period I’ve been increasing intensity I’m at 100% in both channels now , it’s a sps tank 18 inches tall tank, zoas I have at the bottom of the tank don’t like it , I’ll test it for couple of months, we will see what happens,

Kodock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
45% blue 12hrs
20% white 8 hrs
Standard height above water that the stock frame is.

I have decent growth. I’m to afraid to increase the intensity, as one time it burnt a sps colony of mine and I lost it. It could have been other things, but better safe than sorry.

WARNING: If you have a power surge, these things will do a hard reset and you will lose all of your settings. I don’t know if this happens to all LEDs, as these were my first, just an FYI.

TJ Jiang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
45% blue 12hrs
20% white 8 hrs
Standard height above water that the stock frame is.

I have decent growth. I’m to afraid to increase the intensity, as one time it burnt a sps colony of mine and I lost it. It could have been other things, but better safe than sorry.

WARNING: If you have a power surge, these things will do a hard reset and you will lose all of your settings. I don’t know if this happens to all LEDs, as these were my first, just an FYI.
Just had a power surge and have to reset ito_O

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back