Ocean revive T-247 - Slow growing corals

I tried searching for it but cant seem to find it. But one of the forums that OR was a sponsor they had said that you should work your way up to a combined 110-120 percent on both channels. I have 2 T247's over a 48" tank thats 21" deep I run blues for 12 hours and whites for 10 hours. I started low and worked up to 65 blue and 45 white for a combined 110 and all my corals to include SPS grow like crazy. When I get something new I have to put it in a shady spot and work it out into the light so I dont bleach it.
 
Before
2B41AF2C-E955-4DCB-BA56-1ED226C7E9FC.png


1.5 years later. Not crazy growth but good enough for me.

C768CDF4-8C77-4C63-941B-E82613CF4112.jpeg

B8991F13-2F00-41CB-B804-922FBDEA0FCB.jpeg
 
I know this is an old thread, but:
Thank you. You guys just ended a 3 week long hunt for LED's for my 180 gallon grow out trough. I'll be ordering 3 Ocean Revives to try out!
 
The viparspectra lights use the same controller and driver as the OR lights, they are a little bit cheaper, have more power (more LED’s), but best of all the UV lights and blue lights are all on one channel and whites, reds, greens on the second channel. Just a better layout imo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new