Ocean Runner 6500 for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
638
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used for 1 year Ocean Runner 6500 that I need to sell. I will get some pic's of it up after I get the coraline off of it.

They retail for about $200 so I am asking $100 and shipping is available but at the buyers cost. It is a heavy pump. Please send me a pm if interested.

Here is some info on it:

The Ocean Runner pumps are powerful universal pumps to be used as circulation or current pumps in both salt water and fresh water aquaria. The Ocean Runners are supplied with a rugged pump housing, an energy saving motor, a polished ceramic shaft and ceramic bearings. All these qualities ensure a quiet and maintenance free performance for many years.

Model OR 6500 Max Head 12.6' MAX HEAD Flow 1700 USgph @ 0' In 1" Barb Out 1" Barb Watts 115WATTS Pressure Rated No
Drive Magnetic
 
Bump for a great pump at a great price!

I also have a 40g tank complete with stand, sump skimmer, heater, a powerhead, 2x 150w MH light.

I also have a 20g tank, and a 24" HOB fuge. About 100 lbs of dry rock, and 3 buckets of sand.

I Just haven't listed them yet cause I need to clean them up __________________
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new