Oceans Garden aquaculture

gregoryalln854

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Messages
109
Reaction score
106
Location
portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Received my order today from ocean's garden and I was very impressed. I had zero loss, everything was very healthy, and the Benghai cardinals were grabbing passing by particles with in minutes of being in the tank.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new