Ocellaris Clown developing white edges on tail fin! HELP

mkuhl70

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My clown started developing white edges on its tail fin 2 weeks ago. I cant tell if this is a disease or if clowns develop new patterns. I only have the clown and two turbo snails in a 30 gallon tank. All my parameters are where they need to be and I do weekly 15% water changes. Ive had this clown for just over a year now. See attached photos to see what it looks like! Any insight or advice is welcome, thanks!

IMG_0633.jpg IMG_0634.jpg IMG_0635.jpg
 
Can't tell from the pictures, but disease like Fin Rot usually has a tattered uneven look.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new