Ocellaris or Percula?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefHog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefHog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
890
Reaction score
625
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure this has been posted a million times but I have a pair of clownfish in observation now. They were sold as Ocellaris but I’m not 100% on that. The black lines seem pretty thick. That being said, they don’t have the typical stripes, instead, the white is mostly limited to the top and bottom.
9EFF025F-116E-43AE-8281-7732B886BEFF.jpeg
EF610146-E8C8-4216-B91A-B7EA21348066.jpeg
20182C73-4E13-43EF-94A4-021C8F614012.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new