Ochrestriped Cardinalfish Breeding Attempt

Twink_w_a_Reef

Just a twink and his reef
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
2,390
Reaction score
5,756
Location
ATL BAYBAYYY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up! I encourage you to also post your journey here!!! Are they mouthbrooders like banggai cardinalfish?
 
Thanks for the heads up! I encourage you to also post your journey here!!! Are they mouthbrooders like banggai cardinalfish?
Yes they are! But they spit out pelagic larval fry I definitely will try I’m very bad at updates lol so they normally all get done at once
 
I’ve bred banggais and many others, but never the species that you are working with so I’m curious to see how this works for you
 
I just acquired 4 ringtail cardinals , In The process of fattening them up to see if I have at least one male or one female in the batch . I agree , double post here too , you might have more views and inputs from other breeders here . Next step for me is rotifer and apocyclops cultures .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new