Oct group buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustAnt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JustAnt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2016
Messages
582
Reaction score
430
Location
Westchester county, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did I miss the announcement for October group buy? I read on reef central it started already.
 
Oh no way. Had no idea. That's awesome thanks for filling me in. Appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new