Octo Wall™ (False Wall for AIO)

cromag27

CUSTOM ACRYLICS - octoaquatics.com - view my sig
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
8,274
Reaction score
11,063
Location
arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aio-insert01.jpg


aio-insert02.jpg


aio01.jpg


aio02.jpg


Want to turn your tank into an AIO? These false walls are made from 1/4″ black acrylic. All sizes available, with overflow teeth and plumbing holes. Need baffles in the back? I can do that too. For attaching it to your glass tank, I recommend Momentive RTV Silicone (103 – black or 108 – clear).

More info HERE.

Installation:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new