October meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Dangit, I shouldnt have told yall that, I should have just said I bought $500 worth of food for yall! HEHE, So just disregard that first post. I bought all of yall a bunch of CHOO CHOO BBQ!!!!
 
SWEET!!!!! Man I can't wait bro!!
 
I'm really not sure what I want to do tomorrow, but all I know is that I can smell that BBQ from my house!! yum yum

Can someone PM me an address please??
 
Pmed. OOH ya that BBQ smells very good! :marv
 
Just want to say thanks to Brian and his family for such a wonderful day. Thanks for opening your home and for the awesome barb Q. It really is a treat to have this event at your house.

It was also good seeing all of you once again........even Brandon...yes even him...
 
I agree it was a great time with everyone. I wish we could have stayed longer but we had to get home and get the kids started to bed - big day tomorrow for my 4 year old. First day at a new pre-school!

Thank you to Bryan and April for letting us into your home - It is nice to have a meeting with all the families there. The kids really seemed to have a great time. Thanks again!
 
I agree it was a great time with everyone. I wish we could have stayed longer but we had to get home and get the kids started to bed - big day tomorrow for my 4 year old. First day at a new pre-school!

What time do you put your kids to bed 6 pm?
 
no, my son is usually in bed by 8pm and my daughter around 7pm. It takes us approx 1 hour to get home from Bryan's house. But this was a special night because my son was starting a new school the next day and had to be up 30 minutes earlier, so we wanted him in bed early.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new