October POTM Is Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2Rsmall.jpg


Hello members! POTM is back by popular demand. We are going to try and make this as interesting and fun as possible. get your cameras ready folks. Are you ready for the October Photo Contest?

Voting will take place here: https://www.reef2reef.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=504

ONE picture per person.
All pictures must be posted in the Picture of The Month Thread
All pictures must be submitted with a resolution of 800x600
No submissions after the posted deadline


October Photo Contest

Category: Show Me Your Best Macro (close-up)!!!
Deadline: 10/31/08

Please post pics in this thread.


Thanks and good luck to you all! Happy Reefing!!!
 
wait now im confused
whats the september photo contest then?
 
Lost something when I downsized but I still like it.

IMG_2301.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new