October POTM Voting Poll - Clams

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Help Select October's POTM Winner


  • Total voters
    90
  • Poll closed .
#2 started the strongest. People are gonna vote on what they like. I dont understand the question? With pics like these, it hard to choose.
trying to figure out what people like in a photo. like why a closeup of a clam mouth is popular? There is a tear drop other than mine that is popular, mine should have some interest as well.
 
Voted. Good luck to the winner!

When I take photos, I try to get the whole picture of whatever it is I'm shooting. Mouth shot makes the cut cause that's what the artist intended. Whole clam with edges cut off dont make the cut☹ JMO
 
#2 started the strongest. People are gonna vote on what they like. I dont understand the question? With pics like these, it hard to choose.
It's always hard for me to choose. I look through all of them and usually go with the one that gave ME the strongest "wow" effect.
Good luck to all!
 
It's always hard for me to choose. I look through all of them and usually go with the one that gave ME the strongest "wow" effect.
Good luck to all!
I agree, this was tough for sure. All great pics.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new