Ocularis and tomato...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Congaken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm not sure it's safe to keep ocellaris and tomato clowns together in a big display. Might get away with it if they're young and small, but . . .

Many years ago, I had a tomato clown and a purple dottyback together in a classic 55 gallon tank. Those two made sure that no other fish would ever live more than about 24 hours in that box.

~Bruce, who's learned not to trust most dottybacks or larger clownfish
 
I'm not sure it's safe to keep ocellaris and tomato clowns together in a big display. Might get away with it if they're young and small, but . . .

Many years ago, I had a tomato clown and a purple dottyback together in a classic 55 gallon tank. Those two made sure that no other fish would ever live more than about 24 hours in that box.

~Bruce, who's learned not to trust most dottybacks or larger clownfish
Just talking about the two in QT...dottybacks I would expect that from...this would be for a month or so...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new