Official 17g Drop off Tank Build Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Premiumaq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is our recent update:
Redid the aquascape
Added cobalt 25W neotherm heater
Marine pure cell pore media (Dose 10mL weekly)
Added Smart ATO
Use the slide out drawer for reservoir








Stay tuned for more!
 
Looks good! I like the large open cave from the side!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new