Official "Aussie" Scolymia Show Off Thread...

Basic but not bad

ad473f058f649059f5c22b2fbf598b1d.jpg
9d641b2eabd510f33ffe2350416334fb.jpg
 
Last edited:
^That scoly is incredible. Ive never seen one that takes on a square shape like yours does.
 
Thanks! It's not really square though, it just expands so much that the flesh kind of flops over around the sides. It looks like this at night. :)

Scolymianight131018.jpg


Regards

Lisa
 
Just got this from my lfs for free because the coronavirus I purchased 3 frags and he threw this in.. idk the value but it’s kinda basic

CDCB88C3-4761-45C7-B6E0-F66CDA155287.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new