Official "Aussie" Scolymia Show Off Thread...

It's doing well. The amount of yellow has stayed the same.

glad we got that cleared up... :hammer:

Chris, how's the yellow developing on the one you just picked up?

Scoly01.jpg
 
Still out of my range for a coral I can't frag then sell effectively;( Can't wait for the prices to come down!
 
awesome guys... keep them coming... I'm glad more and more people are getting into these corals... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new