Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

overexposed, but shows the skeleton underneath.
hammer.jpg
 
AWESOME Pics "Wrasseluver"!!! You actually sold me that small frag of the super neon green frogspawn that looks yellow now after it being up high in the light. It's at the peak of my frogspawn island to the right of my tank in the video. I actually just lost that piece during the upgrade process recently :(
 
AWESOME Pics "Wrasseluver"!!! You actually sold me that small frag of the super neon green frogspawn that looks yellow now after it being up high in the light. It's at the peak of my frogspawn island to the right of my tank in the video. I actually just lost that piece during the upgrade process recently :(

I thought that was it but I wasn't sure. It grew a lot but it sucks that you lost it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new