Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

I've had pretty good luck with a hammer and frog spawn colony, so I thought I would give a torch a try. Picked this up at a local show. No idea what it is other than it's a torch.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20241106_182855314.jpg
    PXL_20241106_182855314.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 89
Nice! So am I. I've got a decent collection going again after my 180 crashed over 2 years ago. Check out my IG @ReefSakes. I post way more there.
 
My first Torch in decades. They weren't very impressive back then, no really color diversity. A purple/green hammer or yellow grapevine were better choices. I found this Dragon Soul at my LFS. The frags were obvious fresh cuts and just getting acclimated. The price and potential was too much for me to not give it a chance. I moved a few corals to get the perfect spot. Those yellow streaks down the tentacles have been filling in as the weeks have progressed. Super Happy!
IMG_20250126_103536.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new