Official introduction to R2R

Welcome and nice tank
you have nicer stuff on your frag racks than some people have in their tanks!

Thanks for joining !!
IMG_3197.jpg
thanks i try and up my collection by trading and shopping wisely
 
hey guys I signed up a while back and never got to introduce myself. I’m a fellow reefer from south Florida. I’ve been in the hobby for about 2 yrs now, I got into during the pandemic while I was stuck at home alone.

here’s my set up:
innovative marine 40g AIO tank
Aqua illumination hydra 64hd
Sicce 3.0 return pump
Custom itank media baskets
HOB skimmer with Refugium from aquamaxx
X2 Jebao dosers one for major 3 and the other
for trace redseas ABCD
5g ATO
Co2 scrubber

BDCFCE5B-CCD6-4FC1-956E-2DA5F90CD522.jpeg

83049977-6F6C-4B7A-8CEC-A8A1491818C3.jpeg
Welcome! Great looking tank. Glad you decided to join us here!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new