Official MACNA 2013 Photo Thread

It is so obvious what an AWFUL time you all are having down there in Florida. I feel so sorry for you.

I will just keep telling myself this and it will come true, right?
 
Some more

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377826244.965495.jpg
 
Looks like a great time maybe next year maybe the guides can get a trip. Hint Hint
 
I am here in Hollywood Fla on vacation at the same time during Macna . Unfortunately I got out temporarily of the hobby until I move . It looks like this is going to the best Macna ever lol. Been here since the 25th of August. The weather is amazing ! Anyways here is my pic passing under the bridge.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377876738.480155.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377876765.969202.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new