Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
If I could get some prayers sent my way. My dad had a heart attack yesterday. Two stints put in today. One 90% blockage and one 100% blocked artery.
Ten years ago he had two stents put in, one in each femoral artery, and a triple bypass.
So his heart isn’t the greatest to start off with.
He’ll be in the hospital until Tuesday, at the earliest release.
I know he’s in good hands at the hospital. But I guess what I’m asking for is prayers for strength and clarity of mind for him, so he understands he needs to put his health first. That just because he’s 68 doesnt mean to stop. That this is another opportunity for him.
This is selfish of me. But I’ve never been married and I’ve never had kids. So I’d just really love some prayers that he finds the courage and drive to make his life more than just an existence.

Last edited:

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
If I could get some prayers sent my way. My dad had a heart attack yesterday. Two stints put in today. One 90% blockage and one 100% blocked artery.
Ten years ago he had two stents put in, one in each femoral artery, and a triple bypass.
So his heart isn’t the greatest to start off with.
He’ll be in the hospital until Tuesday, at the earliest release.
I know he’s in good hands at the hospital. But I guess what I’m asking for is prayers for strength and clarity of mind for him, so he understands he needs to put his health first. That just because he’s 68 means to stop. That this is another opportunity for him.
This is selfish of me. But I’ve never been married and I’ve never had kids. So I’d just really love some prayers that he finds the courage and drive to make his life more than just an existence.
Praying Your Dad heals physically and mentally

TN_Huskymama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for my father, Bob. He was recently diagnosed with leukemia. He is 77, just started chemo pills two weeks ago.
My mother has Alzheimer’s or dementia setting in. She is being obstinate about seeking care for it. My dad has tried and she is being not so nice about it. It’s a hard pill to swallow for her.
So prayers for her too.
Thank you kindly!!

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for my father, Bob. He was recently diagnosed with leukemia. He is 77, just started chemo pills two weeks ago.
My mother has Alzheimer’s or dementia setting in. She is being obstinate about seeking care for it. My dad has tried and she is being not so nice about it. It’s a hard pill to swallow for her.
So prayers for her too.
Thank you kindly!!
I will be praying for You and Your parents

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanksgiving blessings to all !!!

Today we thank God for all of the blessings in our lives. But the greatest blessing of all is simply His presence. Whatever your circumstances this Thanksgiving, we pray your heart will overflow with gratitude as you remember His promise to be with you—and to lovingly lead you through.​

Dieing for a Drink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please pray that the light fills the hearts and puts me on the approved list so my daughter who wants to save my life with her liveing donor liver as she is a match for me.help them see that i will neverruin this or any gift givein to me.im running out of time i was told i only have 5 months to live that was a month ago.my Meld score is 28.thats as high as you can get.thank you friends the last prayers you gave made my agony go away.i go to to Uc health on wednesday.if i get the fixed i can set up my 90 cube but i cant leave fish and such under the care of my fam.God bless

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please pray that the light fills the hearts and puts me on the approved list so my daughter who wants to save my life with her liveing donor liver as she is a match for me.help them see that i will neverruin this or any gift givein to me.im running out of time i was told i only have 5 months to live that was a month ago.my Meld score is 28.thats as high as you can get.thank you friends the last prayers you gave made my agony go away.i go to to Uc health on wednesday.if i get the fixed i can set up my 90 cube but i cant leave fish and such under the care of my fam.God bless
Praying for comeplete success for Your health

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never asked for this before. I don’t know where to begin. I feel lost and alone.

my father had another heart attack today. This isn’t his first. He will need triple bypass surgery. What makes things more complicated is that he is on a blood thinner without this medication he as at high risk of having a clot that would cause another stroke.

I haven’t seen my father in 4 years, and this was not the reason I want to fly out to see him. My brother is driving to be with him. He is taking leave from the base he is stationed at in Florida tomorrow to drive up to my dad. I told my dad I was flying out Saturday and he said he is buying my plane ticket and I’m not allowed to argue (I am almost 40 but it is still a pointless endeavor).

my dad doesn’t want the surgery, not for the risk of the surgery but the risk of being off his meds. I love my daddy. I love him so much.

Please keep me and my family in your thoughts. Keep my father in your thoughts.

Dieing for a Drink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never asked for this before. I don’t know where to begin. I feel lost and alone.

my father had another heart attack today. This isn’t his first. He will need triple bypass surgery. What makes things more complicated is that he is on a blood thinner without this medication he as at high risk of having a clot that would cause another stroke.

I haven’t seen my father in 4 years, and this was not the reason I want to fly out to see him. My brother is driving to be with him. He is taking leave from the base he is stationed at in Florida tomorrow to drive up to my dad. I told my dad I was flying out Saturday and he said he is buying my plane ticket and I’m not allowed to argue (I am almost 40 but it is still a pointless endeavor).

my dad doesn’t want the surgery, not for the risk of the surgery but the risk of being off his meds. I love my daddy. I love him so much.

;) i hope the best for you and youre family

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My dad. The man who showed my my first reef, and made me fall in love with it. I think he thinks he’s Santa Claus 018C0BAB-0A4E-468F-AC48-1ED37F2FEDE4.jpeg

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Praying for Your Father and Your family. Praying for wisdom for His doctors.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
One of our popular members Katrina71's Dad was out of the hospital for a day and Went back this morning by ambulance. Please pray that he survives past Christmas for her Mother's sake. Its all they're asking !!

@Katrina71

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of our popular members Katrina71's Dad was out of the hospital for a day and Went back this morning by ambulance. Please pray that he survives past Christmas for her Mother's sake. Its all they're asking !!

Praying for peace, wisdom, and strength for Katrina, her dad, and all of the family and friends.

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just like to have peace and wisdom, to be protected from all things evil and all things sinful. To be protected from the bad and abusive people in my life and to live a safe distance from them. Pray that I will be given insight and to learn the lessons from their ways on how not to be a person. Pray that I will be able to go home and start my tank, and pray that whatever obstacles in my way will be overcome smoothly and gracefully.

Pray for my good health especially my recurrent GI issues, pray for protection and peace wherever I may be. Pray for the desires of my heart to be granted as long as they’re good in the eyes of the Lord, most of all but not limited to being able to have my own family and children in the future so I can bring them up in love and joy unlike my own past.

Pray for the torment of the past to be washed away with time and healing, with light and hope. Amen.

That is all. Amen.

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pray that we all recognize the truth in one of my favorite biblical quotes "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:28) Also “…God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean. (Acts 10:28)”

So much hatred in the world. This is not the Christian way.

ReefNate34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pray for all those in the world who are suffering due to discrimination and unfair treatment. They will be the ones welcomed first to the Kingdom of heaven. Jesus knows what is truly righteous and those who have not followed his first two commandments will have a reckoning at the gates of heaven. "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" (Matthew 22:37-39)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back