Living the Reef Life
- Review score
- +0 /0 /-0
Partner member 2022
R2R Excellence Award
Photo of the Month
Reef Pumpkin 21
R2R Secret Santa 2021Build Thread Contributor
We asked Reef Of The Month: Should we bring it back? And you answered!! So we are going to bring it back!
This is going to be really cool, especially since we even have a prize trophy to send to each month's featured hobbyist!
We are planning to alternate the types of tanks we are featuring so that will keep it fair. We want to be sure we are featuring big tanks, small tanks, AIOs, etc. to be sure we have a wide variety of features.
However, we are going to need your help! We need you guys to nominate your favorite reef tanks for the honor!! These could be reef tanks you love to follow, or it could even be your own reef (you are welcome to self-nominate if you think you have a reef that's worthy of this honor).
In order for a tank nomination to be considered:
- The tank must have an up-to-date build thread on Reef2Reef (an update within the last month). If you want to see a tank featured that doesn't have a build thread, invite the tank owner to start one HERE in the appropriate category.
- There must be really good pictures of the reef.
- The owner must be willing for their tank to be featured.
- A photo of the tank you are nominating.
- A link to the tank's build thread.
- Tag the owner of the tank in the post (if it's your own tank, this step isn't necessary).
Now, let the nominations BEGIN!!
Also, if you'd like to check out previous tanks of the month like the one in the photo below, you can find them HERE!