Official ReefAPalooza Orlando Photo Thread

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're going to the show take lots of photos and upload them here on this thread!

I'll start it off with something I spied tonight!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll throw this one in for good measure...

image.jpeg

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Follow me on Twitter as I will attempt to do some live video on periscope. @gcarroll1969

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Follow me on Twitter and Periscope @gcarroll1969 for a live walk thru [HASHTAG]#Reefapaloozaorlando[/HASHTAG]

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greg has been doing periscope all day. Thanks Greg. I will be doing this on the Facebook page for MACNA Talking to vendors during the conference.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hit the show and had a good time, bigger and better than last year.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you pick up anything?
Some swag frm a couple of venders, If I did purchase, I would hear it from the Miss:) In the last 2 month I have upgraded my lights, built and install a new sump, and some corals. There are some great deal on corals though. Some Coral venders were selling colonies for $50 to $75. I am at the point with my present setup that I am looking for particular corals. My goal was to speak with a couple of hardware venders and I did.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Towel comparison from last year to this year.
Last years towel was special, for the reason it was my first RAP and I ran home and became a member of R2R, The towel is made from a fine terry cloth, has a nice folded and sewn edges. You know they did not go cheap for the reason they used blue thread to sew the edges. I give last years towel :cool::cool::cool::cool:

This years Towel has a more modern Bock lettering, made from micro fiber and is a bit larger. The micro fiber will help with absorption of saltwater dripping off your arm, and floor clean up. This towel has the craft feel of blue stitching around the edges and the fold over ends for extra absorption of saltwater spills. This years towel is a must for the 2016 reefing season. I give this towel a :cool::cool::cool::cool:
IMG_3266.JPG

My thoughts for next years towel is to have a loop of fine fabric so that the towel can be hooked to the New R2R utility reefing maintenance belt
R2R Tool belt.png

This review was brought to you by cold beer.

dewboy1127

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up 4 new acros today its to late for pics and i have a question if anyone knows the answer would be great...is all the water for the vendors from the same sourcethis yr as i think was on previous yrs and this allow me to drip them all at once and save on my water

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Picked up 4 new acros today its to late for pics and i have a question if anyone knows the answer would be great...is all the water for the vendors from the same sourcethis yr as i think was on previous yrs and this allow me to drip them all at once and save on my water
Maybe not, there acros so i would drip then seperatly just incase

bobman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to many pics today but I did get one of the r2r booth and won a bucket of trpic marine salt in the raffle today. Will upload pics Monday after I get home. Pretty sure that was reb behind his booth he was busy so I didn't say hi today. Tomorrow it's game on lol. I did get my raffle tickets for the r2 r raffle tomorrow for being a member here man they got a lot of stuff

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back