I bought the SCA 50 PNP kit with upgraded solid wood rustic gray stand, their acrylic overflow cover and free lift gate service for shipping.
http://www.scaquariums.com/product-p/sca-50gpnpeco.htm
I forgot what I paid for it, I think it was $1,500 including the free upgrades.
Which are:
Cabinet upgrade $180
Overflow cover $30
Lift gate service $40
I talked to steve through email and he gave me the upgrades for free.
I can't promise you he will do that for you or if he does that anymore.
I ended up using the sump, light and powerhead on my 40b.
But they're great and perfectly sized for that 50 cube they came with.
The skimmer I haven't used, I have been lucky enough to have 2 different skimmers at 2 different times pop up for superb can't miss prices so I jumped on those.
The return pump I use in my saltwater bin for my mixing station, not a bad pump, but I'd just buy the tank from SCA next time.
I love the stand and the color and rustic rough sawn lumber BUT next time I will build my own stand because I can customize it anyway I want. (Just me being picky) The upgraded stands are nice.
Same tank without the lights and powerhead, reeflink etc.
http://www.scaquariums.com/product-p/sca-50gpnpb.htmI'd definitely order another SCA tank.
And my next (larger) tank may be another SCA.