Official shipping thread winter live sale 2015

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for a fun sale! we had fun and hope you had a blast too.


For Everyone that ordered on WINTER LIVE SALE, please post your full name and when you want to ship MON 1/19, TUES 1/20 OR WED. 1/21 .
Please also include any shipping notes for your order. If there are any changes like changes on your shipping address or hold to fedex PLEASE notify us and let us know what address to use. thank you.

Thank you,
Jason and May Fox
​
 
Jason Hatfield Mon 1/19 please
 
James Beers. I sent you a PM requesting to pick them up since I am local.
 
Thank you for a fun sale! we had fun and hope you had a blast too.


For Everyone that ordered on WINTER LIVE SALE, please post your full name and when you want to ship MON 1/19, TUES 1/20 OR WED. 1/21 .
Please also include any shipping notes for your order. If there are any changes like changes on your shipping address or hold to fedex PLEASE notify us and let us know what address to use. thank you.

Thank you,
Jason and May Fox
​

My sun devil zoas were just relisted, i paid for them, please explain!
 
Thanks Jason, everything arrived on time and well packaged with the polyps dang near fully extended on the sticks. Now that I see everything, it looks like I got alot of pieces :xd:. Granted 4 of them were dollar pcs.

Thanks
Jay

JF 024.jpg
JF 021.jpg
 
My 4 acro frags arrived today. They look really nice! The colors are way better than I expected. I hope I can keep them so happy too. Polyps came out within minutes of placing in my frag tank (after dipping of course:)). Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new