• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Bounce and Frankenstein Bounce

Steven w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
459
Location
Depew, New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$675 shipped, price is for both. Not interested in separating at this time.
Any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
Thanks

44E8B671-DB62-4DF1-B06B-8594916ACF4A.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Will you ever plan to split?
 
I take the Frankenstein bounce if you willing to split.
I do read your add (Preffered not to just)
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new