OG BOUNCE FOR SALE - CT

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
Here are some daytime, no filter pictures

bounce farm.JPG
og bounce nickel size.JPG
OG bounce almost quarter.JPG
dime size.JPG
 
Central CT - In the Waterbury area. Id be willing to drive and meet up if it is reasonable
 
Awesome ! Just shoot me a pm and we can coordinate!!
 
Buyer pending for one - 2 dirt cheap frags still available!
 
Will do 500 for all three picked up! Looking to make room on my frag rack
 
Ill take all 3 but ill need to work out shipping to Michigan
 
Hey!! Im selling local only for now - If I ship I’ll let you know! Still 500 for all three picked up !! Super cheap!
 
One last bump before I take the thread down!! 500 for all three good size legitimate og bounce shrooms. Local only
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new