• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Bounce Mushroom Coral

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JBP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2017
Messages
273
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Looking to sell my OG Bounce Mushroom Coral.

Has lots of bubbles on a golf ball size rock. Fully Open 2.5 - 3 inches.

Local pick up only in CNJ 07066
Can meet in NYC as well during weekdays.

Open to reasonable offers.
IMG_8801.jpg


Thanks in advance!
 
PMed let’s discuss the offer I’m 10 minutes away from you.
 
Sold. Will post if i have another one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new