OG Bounce Road to Greatness

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
1,222
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there Reefers!!

When looking for information on mushroom names and tips&tricks, I saw a guy make a couple threads about his shroom progression over time to document the growth and other things along the way.

so here is mine!


AEE2A45C-F0D4-4A30-80D5-03D99C7AC9B4.jpeg

This picture was taken by the owner when the shroom was in his home all happy and chunky.

The following picture is day 2 in my tank. Still getting used to the new environment but overall looking very good.
8D91B1C4-4E9D-45BF-BDC8-4B8737E390A1.jpeg
 
hi,nice!!, @LRT ;) :cool:
 
Looks great and so exciting! I just got mine on Tuesday, been wanting one for awhile.
Its been on my wish list for a long time so I’m excited as hell to see it prosper! The guy I got it from told me his is battle tested so I’m not so stressed now hahaha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new