OG Godzilla 300 shipped

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefingRealm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2023
Messages
53
Reaction score
15
Location
wylie
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
1000098528.jpg

Quarter size

Momma below NFS. Good lineage
20251105_192357.jpg
 
Where are you located? Shipping to NJ?
 
I am interested in 1 I’m located in Houston texas
 
Is this still available, need shipped please lmk.
 
I'm in Wylie.. so basically a local.
Got some OG's if you want to swing by
 
11ft tank packed with corals..come swingby.. I have some frags of psychedelic chalices
1000109042.jpg
 
Here
 

Attachments

  • 20260131_144413.jpg
    20260131_144413.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20260131_144609.jpg
    20260131_144609.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20260131_144618.jpg
    20260131_144618.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 59

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new