• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Godzilla Bounce Mushroom

Item Price
$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Enchanted Reefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
637
Reaction score
512
Location
Rio Rancho
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, letting go of some Godzilla bounce mushrooms. I’ve had it for a few years now and has gave me several babies so I need to clear my frag rack now.
1771B742-3E0E-46D7-AD1A-019614D1F510.jpeg
1515D3C9-DB3A-4E88-A650-CC2C14B5F7F7.jpeg
C484D1A5-2E0E-4CA2-AA14-626CA568A595.jpeg

Will ship overnight. I prefer to ship Tuesdays and Wednesdays
C359D05C-3566-4A96-8370-F2E034F6F324.jpeg
this is the grandmother and the mother for linage. I just purchased the mother on the top.

If you want me to ship on Monday or Thursdays I will not be responsible for any delays.
 
How big is 300? Does that price include shipping! Sure hope so cause rather pricey
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new