• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Jawbreaker Colony - 100+ Jawbreakers

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to sell my OG Jawbreaker colony. It is hard to count them all, but there are definitely over 100 Jawbreakers on this rock. There are at least 9 that have Red/Green coloration. The Jawbreakers with white seem to be some sort of color morph possibly. I have sent some with white to other R2R members and they keep the white coloration.

$4,500 OBO. Don't have to sell, but they are growing like weeds in my tank. Not looking for trades.

The one circled in the second picture is the original Jawbreaker from which all others come. That one will not be for sale and will be removed before sale.

I will not ship this rock as there is too much liability. I can meet somewhere within ~250 miles of Savannah, GA.

IMG_5408.jpg IMG_5411.jpg

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow is right...

I've had a dime size jawbreaker for a bit over a year and it won't grow. Zero change. Don't know it its flow light etc... but definitely wish this was an issue I was having.

educatedreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow is right...

I've had a dime size jawbreaker for a bit over a year and it won't grow. Zero change. Don't know it its flow light etc... but definitely wish this was an issue I was having.
I find that this is a commonly reported issue with most reefers where they find trouble propagating jawbreaker mushrooms while other mushrooms proliferate much easier. I had a Frankenstein and OG bounce shroom produce about three-four babies each within the span of 6 months and 0 babies from the jawbreaker (although it grew in size hahahah)
GLWS this is a treasure trove!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 84 48.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%
Back