• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG radioactive bounce and large frankenstein mushroom!

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

face

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
536
Reaction score
255
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
2 frags of OG radioactive this one gets enormous.
Mother:
IMG_6909.jpeg
IMG_6907.jpeg


$400 and $500
IMG_4307.jpeg




Large Frank 4” $500
IMG_4312.jpeg
 
That got big quick
 
Calling dibs on the next batch
 
Great seller. Super prompt and comm is on point. Don’t hesitate. Bought from this gentlemen twice with no issues.
 
Please add me to the list when one is available.
 
Please add me to your list . Will definitely buy one !!
 
I’m interested in a frag of the OG Radioactive bounce. Add me to the list. Thanks.
 
Put me on the list that thing is awesome. Are they natural babies?
 
I have 2 more of these available! Reached out to a few people in the list but didn’t hear back as it has been a while. $550 each shipped:

IMG_5008.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new