Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Jeremy we are not going to play this game with you. You don't like it here? Log off for good. I can certainly help you with that if you want to continue your R2R bashing. You are no different than those you criticize!

Also as BAMAchamp said, we do not allow threads that flame or bash anyome or any other forums. Please refrain from this. Thanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey jlinzmaier btw in the very near future we will have our on set of "pros" as you like to call them. ;) Matter of fact a couple of them are already members here.

I have a lot of stuff up my sleeve for R2R for the knowledge side of things. That being said we have some very AWESOME reefers here who know just as much about reefkeeping as the so called pros.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Look I am done with this thread and with what you have to say at this point. You remember last time you were bad mouthing R2R you said you would make an effort to help us in the areas that you felt we lacked in? Your not helping.

The moral of this story is that I am not stupid and I see what your doing. You don't have to defend any other forums. We will do our jobs here. You let us handle it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back