Oh I got so Ripped OFF!

ReefDoctor

Just a hobbiest
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
436
Reaction score
51
Location
Arkansas, the reef and cultural desert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah not really :) What do you think of my new Yellow tipped Pink Milli?

PinkNYellowMilli.jpg
 
By the looks of the polyp extension it looks VERY happy!
 
Thanks Guys :) Yes She is right under 400s Her tips look much more yellow I cannot catch it on the camera.. I have seen other much darker pinks Just never ones like these? I got 4 of them in a shipment 2 weeks ago and was very very impressed by the pinks... I had to keep just 1 when I saw her LOL
 
Well... Where are the other three? I want one please. Please pm me.
 
dang you guys and your SPS......I can't take all of this stuff any more.....Looks like when my new tank gets set-up I am going to have to get me some of these dang colored sticks......That is one of the best I have seen, something about that pink and yellow that is just pretty.....
 
yah, please dont photo shop it, i would like a piece when it warms up also
 
The tips are usually yellow<->white because of the new growth. Sometimes it is hard to distinguish between yellow and white. I have the same one (millepora) and its tips are yellow/white.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new