Oh lord he hates me

mdavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a blueline trigger the other day. He had been moved from one tank in the lfs to another for bullying another trigger. In the new tank he was bullying a clown trigger. Here at home he has been getting along so well with EVERYONE in the tank. He has even blocked a hybrid tang I have from my Niger. However, this brat will look at us through the glass and then attack the glass. Anyone else's trigger hate them lol (jk... but no seriously)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I bought a blueline trigger the other day. He had been moved from one tank in the lfs to another for bullying another trigger. In the new tank he was bullying a clown trigger. Here at home he has been getting along so well with EVERYONE in the tank. He has even blocked a hybrid tang I have from my Niger. However, this brat will look at us through the glass and then attack the glass. Anyone else's trigger hate them lol (jk... but no seriously)
Very common with many triggers (clown, undulated, picasso(, It subsides over several weeks.

Steve and his Animals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He doesn't hate you, he's probably begging for food. I used to have a pinktail that would, when I was in the room, pick up empty clam shells and smack them against the front glass to get my attention. I don't know if I could say that's the same as him liking you, more like he recognizes you as the almighty food giver.

OP
OP
mdavi

mdavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha ok, none of my others do or have and he had me here thinking he was mad at me lol

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Clown trigger bites the glass when I put my finger up to it or even wiping down the glass, it just wants food. There just like my dogs!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back