OH NO! What are these worms?

Danny's Aquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
257
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need your help! What are these tiny worms? I noticed a ton if these smaller worms, there are thousands of them.
Looking for an ID on them.

A8538EB7-073E-495A-BCC5-8D8A75B39E3E.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'd research planarian flatworms if you see two eye spots on head; good luck
 
I'd research planarian flatworms if you see two eye spots on head; good luck
They are sooooo tiny it’s very hard to see but there are thousands of them. Near the sand but also on the glass.
 
+1 Flatworms
 
Years ago I had the flatworms in your pic. They were a plague. Eventually they ate whatever it was that caused them to flare up, and they died off.

For the tiny worms, would need a better macro shot to ID.
 
Years ago I had the flatworms in your pic. They were a plague. Eventually they ate whatever it was that caused them to flare up, and they died off.

For the tiny worms, would need a better macro shot to ID.
Uploaded a better picture
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new