Oh, urchin...

therealraf02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2024
Messages
449
Reaction score
171
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Buddy dropped all of the snail shells just for this monti frag 🤣 I really need to find a spot for it. Ideas? I have gsp on the back wall. Don't want it to take over the scape, and don't have much space on the sandbed either...
It's a rainbow monti when colored up.
 
Are your blue tuxedo urchin nocturnal too?
I added one a couple days ago to one of my tanks, and unlike the purple one I initially posted, who is out and about all day, it seems to love being inactive during the daytime, only moving at night.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new