Oh, worm?

wormboy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worm found in water column, what is it?
 
Several small rocks under the sand with a medium sized rock in the middle under the sand, large L and what I'd call a messed up lowercase t for bases and then medium flat rocks shingled together to make platforms with space between them for things to hide under and around(***** to clean but I love the look)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new