?!?!OK ALL YOU SLEUTHY REEFERS!?!?

I had fun while it lasted! Good times Adam!
 
Can we do it again?
This time put it in a bag with corals and you give us hints who you send it too, LOL!
These threads are more fun than the AEFW, bleaching, HA or............. well we all know.
 
Last edited:
Can we do it again?
This time put it in a bag with corals and you give us hints who you send it too, LOL!
These threads are more fun the AEFW, bleaching, HA or............. well we all know.


I GOT IT BEN !!! REEFRIDDLES.COM lol!!! lets do it;)
 
Your wife want to divorce if you are not stop spend too much time with reef and spend more time with her...:)
 
reefriddlecom.jpg
 
Hilarious!! May as well keep the guesses coming I suppose.
Ok I got it... you lost your ring in a shipping box and the person that bought the skimmer was nice enough to send you a pic of it when they found it?

When can I claim my 4 pack? [emoji12]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new