ok can my mp40 qd be programed daily?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddc0715
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
616
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok QD mp10/40/60 owners. Can you assign flow patterns for a specific day of the week?. per the pics below. my icecap gryes allows this, but I can not figure out how to do it in the mobius app, if possible.

if not then that should be a feature they need to add. I mean who wants a the same flow follow pattern 24/7--7 days a week. much easier to set it and forget it.
Screenshot_20221203_094043_Mobius.jpg


Screenshot_20221203_094357.jpg
 
I do not know that there is a way to change it by the day. personally consistently the same pattern daily is better in my opinion. I use reef crest so it’s not a constant speed but simulates more of the ocean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new