Ok guys I joined where are your posts?

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm here! But nothing?

Who is here? and whats up with nothing? Tim and I aren't going to do it all for heaven's sake.

Check out the bigger picture - Tim and I both have several threads going.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys play nice that was RF from next to Matt's place!

We are playing nice ~ just had no idea who the heak Freakys Reef was. He could have hung around long enough to give us a clue.

Trandall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm here and happy to be!

Just wanted to say thanks for setting this up! I think it will be great. Man...it just started pouring rain outside! Nope....wait a secoind, it's almost stopped now. Guess I'll go wash my car!:bigsmile:

I am so bummed that I had to miss the tank pilgramidge! I sure hope we can do it again. but I loved seeing all the pics John took of your tanks and stock. It was great.

I take just about the worlds worst tank pictures. but I'm hoping john can help me figure out my settings to get better quality.

I was messing around today, trying different things and got a few that turned out *acceptable* but not what I'd call nice.
But I'd like to share a few of them here with you all since I was gone on Sunday.
Going to try and attach them to my next post. and a *BIG* thank you to Dennis for all his help with my tank!! I never could have done it without him.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back