Ok... I know it's freshwater, BUT....

ArnoldosAquariums

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
290
Reaction score
238
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FREAKIN. MURDER. BEANS!!




Pea Puffers 2-22-21-7.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-1.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-2.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-3.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-4.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-5.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-6.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-8.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-9.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-10.jpg
Pea Puffers 2-22-21-11.jpg
 
What a fun video!!! I love the personalities of puffers! Did I spot a cory cat?
 
It's so cute! I wonder if one could live in my planted neon tetra tank...
Technically... yes as long as 1) you have plenty of plants 2) it’s a big tank 3) they’re standard neons and not long fins.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new