OK, I need help-

  • Thread starter Thread starter scouncil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had some hermits that I thought killed a clam, so I haven't had any. And don't they eat snails? I'm not sure I want to add any more bioload to my tank right now, though I'd guess hermits would be a small load.

Do wrasses eat hermit crabs? I guess they wouldn't get eaten any more than the poor snails would.....
 
OK, Sequence is the brand. What about the model below it?- http://www.aquacave.com/reeflo-orca-200-protein-brskimmer-by-sequence-1912.html or do you think with my feeding habits and big fish that I need the whopper skimmer?
Susan

Susan I think that would be a great skimmer for you. Plumbed in correctly it will help your system alot.

I personally believe you can't oversize a skimmer. The oxygen exchange is just another benefit. It doesn't have to all be about nutrient export.

Anyways... just my 2 cents.

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new