Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing work.

I have to ask, what is dark mode? Batman related?

Also when pressing the avatar the find users threads isn’t there. Just follow, ignore

Thanks again.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys and gal did someone say.....REEF2REEF DARK MODE? Yep it's coming but working out the bugs on this first but the dark style is in the works. Like quick!
I've been hoping for that for a long time. At least since you mentioned it a few months ago.
Now is anything going to be done about the right hand side bar?

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Love the new style but I can barley find my own thread and when I post something new it never shows up like in new posts. But I can only find my (Urgh seriously) thread by going to those when I have alerts etc. people that I tag see it but not sure for others. Plus I use to be in member tanks (then moved to lounge ) now I have no idea where I’m at lol (off in “she changes topic thread every other page”).

Robert_S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Love the new style but I can barley find my own thread and when I post something new it never shows up like in new posts. But I can only find my (Urgh seriously) thread by going to those when I have alerts etc. people that I tag see it but not sure for others. Plus I use to be in member tanks (then moved to lounge ) now I have no idea where I’m at lol (off in “she changes topic thread every other page”).
New posts will only show you new unread posts. When you post a reply to a thread, it’s considered read by you so it will not show up in your new posts.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New posts will only show you new unread posts. When you post a reply to a thread, it’s considered read by you so it will not show up in your new posts.

Hello ,

Oh okay like on the last one I would post an update etc and when I went to new posts, it always showed that I had just posted etc. so for example my thread is in aka lounge, but for people to see it they have to be in the lounge forum now? Because before I saw lounge and tank emergency and members tanks all in new posts etc

Robert_S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,

Oh okay like on the last one I would post an update etc and when I went to new posts, it always showed that I had just posted etc. so for example my thread is in aka lounge, but for people to see it they have to be in the lounge forum now? Because before I saw lounge and tank emergency and members tanks all in new posts etc
I’m not sure on the old site....I used to click on todays threads/posts to see the latest posts and it didn’t matter if I already read them or not, they would all appear.

Now on the new site, when I click on new posts, it’ll show me the newest posts that I have not read. If I read a few and then click new posts again, it’ll remove the read posts and only show me the posts that I have not read. All the subforums would be shown if they have new posts or if it’s a new thread.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fyi just had 5 minutes of time where - couldn't get into the site - couldn't see alerts (hung up) - and had to restart 2 x... Just incase you can look back to see what might have been happening at that point.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fyi just had 5 minutes of time where - couldn't get into the site - couldn't see alerts (hung up) - and had to restart 2 x... Just incase you can look back to see what might have been happening at that point.

@BamaStangGuy is looking into these!

Robert_S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Sarah24! see picture below. I just noticed the filters on the right hand side. So you can select to see only threads you have participated in or created with new posts. I’m not sure if clicking the “x” on the unread filter will bring up yer threads even if they are read. Something to test out and see how it reacts.

6F6CD9FC-DD28-410E-BCE5-87F8F925F3CD.jpeg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone may have posted this.
When clicking on the bell for alerts sliding over & clicking the Top ALERTS doesn't open all the alerts anymore you have to go to the bottom & click Show ALL.
Hope this makes sense. lol

Click to drop down and then click again to open. Try it and see if it works.

I've been hoping for that for a long time. At least since you mentioned it a few months ago.
Now is anything going to be done about the right hand side bar?

We're going to keep the sidebar because we're going to use it for various things. Sorry my friend.

Please please put in the sold section on the dry goods section. Then mods can really move and close the sold thread. And we won’t comb through 20 adds that everything is sold

This is coming in the all new market which we will start testing live on the site next week!

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Click to drop down and then click again to open. Try it and see if it works.

We're going to keep the sidebar because we're going to use it for various things. Sorry my friend.

This is coming in the all new market which we will start testing live on the site next week!
Heresy I know - I like the right sided bar. Now - the placement of the POST REPLY and the PREVIEW... look:)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to put this out there for folks and this seemed like the right place. It appears hashtags are not working so #mods and #ReefSquad may not be getting a response. Folks are not ignoring you.

Ligershark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Xentrader/feedback system link is missing from profile. Also can we make it easier to leave and lookup user review/feedback? Anyway to add feedback to mobile app?

maybe we can also make the feedback system a little easier to view without jumping through 5 links.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
maybe we can also make the feedback system a little easier to view without jumping through 5 links.

New feedback coming with the new market. Testing next week.

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I don't think any of us mind the sidebar, but on a computer vs a mobile device it chews up a ton of room when actually in a thread... if there was a way to have it on the home page, but not seen in threads that would be awesome sauce.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I liked the old vendors side bar on the old site ,, you could see the latest post from the vendors ,, is this feature now gone ?

Which page did you normally see that on and I’ll give it a go?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to put this out there for folks and this seemed like the right place. It appears hashtags are not working so #mods and #ReefSquad may not be getting a response. Folks are not ignoring you.

I’ll be working on that today!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back