Ok, what?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonK84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
2,975
Reaction score
8,044
Location
Amarillo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can these be a “pair”? Never have seen a maroon paired with anything other than another maroon.
08E69B6F-9857-42E5-A963-C42197C9A9D5.png
 
They can potentially pair, but I don't trust Live Aquaria with their so-called pairs. I bought a "bonded pair" and when I received them I promptly had to separate them because they were fighting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new