Old member, newly revived passion!

Daniel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
241
Reaction score
371
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, been a registered member for years now but haven’t posted until recently, and haven’t kept a stocked reef in quite some time.

I’ve recently rekindled my passion for reefing and am looking forward to getting my ELOS prepped and stocked for (and with) the little one to make some memories together.

I’m looking forward to making some new friends here in the R2R community, and sharing my build adventure along the way!

If there are any reefers near Thousand Oaks, CA... say hello!
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
1 welcome.jpg

Hello, @Daniel !
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new