Old reefer from Ohio---I'm back

Got my first Saltwater fish(dwarf seahorses) 51 years ago when I was 8 yrs. old. By 9 yrs. old I had my 1st Clown fish. Left saltwater in my forties. Back then Medal Halide was about the only thing that let you keep coral. Well for my 59th birthday I bought a 20 gallon nano.
Now 2 months and a $1000.00 latter I got a pair of Clown fish and quite a few different Zoanthids(My first frag of 7 polyp fire and ice is already 12 polyps) a Duncan, two blue leg hermit crabs and a Strawberry conch. It's great to be back. Here a few pictures:
DSC02515.JPG
DSC02517.JPG
DSC02518.JPG DSC02519.JPG DSC02520.JPG
Welcome back.
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif
 
Got my first Saltwater fish(dwarf seahorses) 51 years ago when I was 8 yrs. old. By 9 yrs. old I had my 1st Clown fish. Left saltwater in my forties. Back then Medal Halide was about the only thing that let you keep coral. Well for my 59th birthday I bought a 20 gallon nano.
Now 2 months and a $1000.00 latter I got a pair of Clown fish and quite a few different Zoanthids(My first frag of 7 polyp fire and ice is already 12 polyps) a Duncan, two blue leg hermit crabs and a Strawberry conch. It's great to be back. Here a few pictures:
DSC02515.JPG
DSC02517.JPG
DSC02518.JPG DSC02519.JPG DSC02520.JPG

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….Explore…Learn…Share

1qNU.gif


Nice start to your tank!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new