old style lunar module/new style apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter rayn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
3,355
Reaction score
2,383
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to use the old style module with the newer apex units? I have the module and leds, but lack the power cord and any wiring to connect the two.
 
Visiting this again as I actually found more parts.

I have a full apex, wanting to hook up the lunar sim but it is the old style without USB ports. I found in my stash a Neptune cable with the phone ends, it will hook to both the apex and the module. Now I am just after the power supply.

It looks to me to be a 3.5 mm style plug, is this correct? I may be able to either dig one up or make one if that is it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new